Sunday 10 June 2018

Soal bahasa Inggris kelas 6 semester 1 (plus kunci jawaban)

Berikut adalah contoh soal latihan bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 6 semester 1 yang bisa digunakan sebagai bahan belajar di rumah untuk persiapan UAS.

I. Select the correct answer based on the available option.

1. A : "Is it ... pencil ?"
    B : " yes, it is my pencil".
a. mine
b. you
c. your
d. me

2. It is not my book. The book is not ....
a. mine
b. me
c. you
d. your

3. Bali island is located in .... of java island.
a. west
b. north
c. east
d. south

4. The leader of a kingdom is ....
a. Ministry
b. President
c. King
d. Queen

5. One of royal name in Indonesia is ....
a. Kalimantan
b. Java
c. Majapahit
d. Bali

6. A : "Do you have an english dictionary ?"
    B : "Yes, I .... ."
a. have
b. do
c. does
d. am

7. Adi always gets the first rank in her class. He is the ..... student in the class.
a. clever
b. cleverer
c. cleverest
d.most clever

8. Ahmad : " Where do you live ?"
    Annisa :"................".
a. I come from Surabaya
b. I'm good
c. I live in Jakarta
d. Have a good day!

9. Ali : "Can you help me ?"
    Sarah : "....., of course."
a. yes
b. no
c. please
d. I do

10.  The..... has a Ivory.
a. Crocodile
b. Elephant
c. Bird
d. Cow

11. The opposite of right is ....
a. up
b. down
c. left
d. under

12. The office room is in front of the library.
The antonym of in front of is ....
a. side
b. under
c. behind
d. between

13. Today is sunday, yesterday is ....
a. monday
b. saturday
c. friday
d. wednesday

14. Mr. Arie is Adam's father.
Adam is Mr. Arie's .....
a. sister
b. son
c. him
d. her

15. The teacher work in the ....
a. market
b. hospital
c. school
d. garden

16. The capital city of Indonesia is .....
a. Surabaya
b. Malang
c. Bali
d. Jakarta

17. Doni ..... in the bedroom.
a. sleep
b. sleeps
c. climb
d. cooks

18. The students study in the .....
a. office
b. hospital
c. classroom
d. canteen

19. "keep silent please"
we often see it in the ....
a. canteen
b. library
c. yard
d. street

20. Syifa is 8 yerars old. Nadira is 7 years old.
So Nadira is ..... than Syifa.
a. young
b. younger
c. more young
d. older

21. Look at the picture bellow !
What time is showen in the picture ....
a. A quarter to ten
b. A quarter past ten
c. Ten past ten
d. Ten to ten

22. Look at the picture bellow !
The sign obove mean ....
a. don't turn back
b. dont turn left
c. dont turn right
d. go ahead

23. One of country name in the world is ....
a. Jakarta
b. Tokyo
c. Seoul
d. Japan

24.  The capital city of England is ....
a. Berlin
b. Paris
c. Roma
d. London

25. Ari : " How .... books do you have ?"
      Syafira : "I have about 7 books."
a. many
b. much
c. yes, I do
d. seven


II. Fill in the blank space with correct answer !

26. My mother give me a banana. Banana is kind of ....
27. We can find crocodille, tiger, lion and etc in the ...
28. We can send a letter in the ....
29. Hi, my name .... Angga
30. We can watch the movie in the ....
31. The opposite of big is ....
32. Green, yellow and black are kind of ....
33. If you meet someone at 08.00 am, you should say ....
34. My mother cooks in the .....
35. Cinta laura is my favorite actress, .... is very beautiful.


III. Translate the sentences bellow into english !

36. Nama saya adalah Rangga. Umur saya 9 tahun.
37. Saya kelas 6 sekolah dasar.
38. Saya tinggal di jalan Kenanga no 5
39. Pak Adrian adalah ayah saya
40. Saya mempunyai seorang adik perempuan





Kunci jawaban

Bagian I 

1
C
6
B
11
C
2
A
7
C
12
C
3
C
8
C
13
B
4
C
9
A
14
B
5
C
10
B
15
C

16
D
21
C
17
B
22
B
18
C
23
D
19
B
24
D
20
B
25
A


Bagian II

26. Fruit
27. Zoo
28. Post office
29. Is
30. Cinema
31. Small
32. Color
33. Good morning
34. Kitchen
35. She

Bagian III

36. My name is Rangga. I'm 9 years old
37. I'm 6 grade of elementary school.
38. I live in Kenanga street no 5.
39. Mr. Adrian is my father.
40. I have a younger sister.

1 comments


EmoticonEmoticon